Thursday, April 17, 2008

Writing

assalamualaikum..

dear fellows, actually i made this blog like soo long time agoo. but i forgot that i actually have it, and never posted anything here. here i wanna tell you something. about 7 years ago, i did really love to write. writing short stories, poems, anything. at that time, writing was one of the things that make me happy. 1 secret i wanna tell, since i was a child, i really loved to play with my imagination, i loved to dream, and what i dreamed about was written in the short stories and even poems. it was running that well, even my sister (oh yea?) liked to read my short stories, and suggested me to keep on writing, even to send my short stories to magazine companies. but i was so shy, because i only did it in my spare and leisure times, i only wrote it in my ordinary books. but i enjoyed it a lot. it was like sharing your thoughts, but not with human.

when i entered college, i lost my time to write as well as my ability to do it. i was busy with college stuffs, and never wrote anymore. lucky me, friendster launched its blog, so i can a bit wrote my feelings there. but i was not satisfied enough with friendster blog as well as my writing. then, i created account here, and hopefully by this time, and after this, i could get back my writing ability, even improve it. yeay!

1 comment: